See why Shady Lakes RV Resort is the place for family fun and serenity.
- Open April 15th - October 15th
- No 'Membership Fees' or Hidden Costs
- No Additional Fees for Sheds or Decks
- Camp Store Offering Concessions to Include Ice, Firewood, Gifts, Grocery Items, Bath House, Laundry Room
- Free Wi-Fi Available @ Store / Pavillion / Pool Area
- 4th of July Fireworks Show
- Activities & Entertainment for Adults to Include Live Music, DJs, Karaoke, Bingo, etc.
- Weekend Activity Director Leading Outdoor Activities & Crafts for Kids at No Extra Charge
- Private, Gated Resort Community
- Full Hookup Sites
- Lakefront Sites Available
- Paved Roads
- Heated Pool
- Game Room
- Recreation Hall
- 9-Hole Mini Golf
- Three Lakes Stocked for Fishing
- Small Boats with Trolling Motors Allowed
Seasonal customers pay an annual fee for their site which includes winter storage, water and sewer. Electric is metered and billed monthly. Since our resort is private, it is not open to the public for camping. However, we offer limited campsites and cabins for rent to family and friends of our seasonal customers by reservation only.